Move the category description to the top of the page

lynnmcdee

May we know which skin you are using?

Using the Kurouto as an example, in the template file content.category.php, line 7 shows {$category.cat_desc}. This is the template placeholder for the description. Find this file in whatever skin you are using and move it above where you might see $SUBCATS and $PRODUCTS.

If the HTML is all normal, but for some reason the browser is deciding to show it at the bottom, then perhaps there is some HTML code in the description itself that is messing up the proper nesting of the div sections or tables.

Hi,

I don't know if you can also advise - when customers sign up for a newsletter they don't receive a confirmation email.  In the admin section > email templates there is a newsletter listed but when I change the red cross to a green tick and save it automatically defaults back to the red cross.

I think there is a bug (or a misunderstanding) in that you must also change the default email to a red cross in order for the default newsletter template to keep its green check. (It's confusing, I know.)

As of CC527, there is preliminary code to give an email addressee the double-opt-in opportunity ("Glad you signed up. Here's a verification code. Not you? Ignore." - kind of thing). But it is not functional yet.