Checkout problem update from v5.2.2 to v.5.2.12

elisab90

Hello,

I updated Cubecart from v.5.2.2 to v.5.2.12 and I am getting the following error when checking out:

"Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries."

I checked the log and I saw these two lines:

File: [database.class.php] Line: [440] "DROP TABLE `CubeCart_openid_nonce` " - Unknown table 'astral5_ccrt1.CubeCart_openid_nonce'

File: [database.class.php] Line: [440] "DROP TABLE `CubeCart_openid_association` " - Unknown table 'astral5_ccrt1.CubeCart_openid_association'

Can anyone help me to solve the checkout problem?

Thanks!

Elisa.

Would you please let us know which shipping modules you have enabled? Certain shipping modules will record the request and response for shipping quotes to the admin Request Log. Please let us know if there are any entries here.

Also, CC5212 is supposed to handle the case where a customer's addressbook record had, in past versions, recorded the actual State Name instead of the more appropriate State ISO code number. That caused problems for CubeCart just a few versions ago. >This conversation is pertinent. I created this hack to fix that data.

Hello, I am using the Canada Post module. By the way, I am getting the error as soon as I go to "View basket" before filling any fields ... it seems tome it is as if the cart is sending a request to canadapost even before having the recipient's address

This is one example of the records in that log today (I am not sure if it is relevant, I made so many attempts)

Solicitud enviada - http://sellonline.canadapost.ca/

<eparcel> <language>en</language> <ratesAndServicesRequest> <merchantCPCID>CPC_ELISA_BENAVIDES</merchantCPCID> <fromPostalCode>K2G6T8</fromPostalCode> <itemsPrice>21.00</itemsPrice> <lineItems> <item> <quantity>1</quantity> <weight>0.25</weight> <length>23.5</length> <width>17</width> <height>7.5</height> <description>Online Order</description> </item> </lineItems> <city></city> <provOrState>Ontario</provOrState> <country>CA</country> <postalCode></postalCode> </ratesAndServicesRequest> </eparcel>

Respuesta recibida <?xml version="1.0" ?> <!DOCTYPE eparcel [ <!ELEMENT eparcel (error)> <!ELEMENT error (statusCode,statusMessage*, requestID)> <!ELEMENT statusCode (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT statusMessage (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT requestID (#PCDATA)> ]> <eparcel> <error> <statusCode>-3001</statusCode> <statusMessage>Destination Postal Code/State Name/ Country is illegal. </statusMessage> <requestID>2965115</requestID> </error> </eparcel> <!--END_OF_EPARCEL-->

"Solicitud enviada" means request sent and "respuesta recibida" means "response received"

Thanks

"It seems to me it is as if the cart is sending a request to CanadaPost even before having the recipient's address."

Correct. CubeCart will use your store's address as the delivery address until CubeCart is given a valid customer's delivery address. Until then, the View Cart page will have a mark to indicate that the shipping costs are only an estimate.

This is what CanadaPost is complaining about:

<provOrState>Ontario</provOrState>

<country>CA</country>

<postalCode>Missing</postalCode>

This is your store's postal code? This is set in the CanadaPost Control Panel, but is not used for the above.

<fromPostalCode>K2G6T8</fromPostalCode>

In your store's admin Store Settings, General tab, do you have a complete address including a postal code?

Oh my goodness!! that was the problem! I guess the process is different somehow between version 5.2.2 and 5.2.12, because the english version of my store still in 5.2.2 does not have the postal code and works perfectly. In fact, the checkout is slightly different, in version 5.2.2. I do not get an estimate when I go to the basket, I have to go to checkout to enter the address, etc ... anyway, thanks a lot!