Customer accounts

Ggib

Some store owners will only want "real" customers - thus will disable the ability to checkout without creating an account.

I hear you say you want the opposite. You do not want "real" customers - only "ghost" customers.

I will have to assume that your customer base is only that which the customer will have no need to review their previous orders, or update their email address, etc.

Yes, there is a function that tests for when _a is either 'login' or 'register'. The code be altered to not test for that. (In addition, the code for logging out would need to be tweaked, and the code during checkout to show only what is required.)

So, it is possible. Would you like assistance on implementing this?

• 1 month later...

Hi, yes I have the same issue (if I am reading this correctly)

I want to allow customers to purchase a product (or preferably more) and not have to register, (register by choice) this is for 2 reasons:

1 - most people myself included when they that they have to register, they don't have time and just skip to another supplier

2 - competition in my field is high and the need to register will put potential customer's off and just go elsewhere

I am still in the early stages of selling thus still on lite version although the site has up for some time, I think it is the registration that has prevented sales

If I can remove this registration process hopefully sales will increase and then upgrade to the full version of cubecart

Please can you help me to give customers the choice not to have to register