How to clear Transaction Log?

djcaseanova

I have several orders in my "transaction log" that are all related to print order forms, which I do not do at this time. These were just test orders I created. How can I get rid of these orders in the transaction log? The orders are NOT under my orders section, but the logs remain.

Anyone?

This will delete the entirety of the transaction logs:

In admin, Maintenance, Rebuild tab, check the "Clear transaction logs" checkbox and click Submit.

To delete specific records in the transaction logs, you will need to use a database utility and manually delete the rows.

You may also suggest in the Github that Order->deleteOrder() include the deletion of relevant records from CubeCart_transactions.

Make this edit to delete the relevant records from the database (from this point forward):

Near line 179, find:
            // No checking required, because they would be useless without order_sum anyway
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_order_inventory', $where);
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_downloads', $where);
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_order_tax', $where);
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_order_notes', $where);
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_order_history', $where);

Add after:
            $GLOBALS['db']->delete('CubeCart_transactions', array('order_id' => $order_id));