foundation - Changing colors of buttons

Hey everybody, I have never used CubeCart before but I am really enjoying it so far! I have been able to edit some things through the css file like the color of my hyperlinks. But there are a few things I haven't been able to change. 

1 - Below the products on my homepage is a big button with the text '' Koop nu '' ( buy now ) , I want to change the color of that button ( the default colors and when its highlighted ). The same goes for the ''looking glass button '' right of the search bar. Perfect example is on http://ubergadgets.eu/games.html , where all the buttons are blue ( including the one for changing the way of viewing the products ). All those buttons, which are blue, I want to change into two shades of green which I also use for my hyperlinks.

2 - After selecting a category from the topbar ( Computer, games, gadgets, cadeaubonnen ) you enter a page with the links HOME / COMPUTER ( or any of the other categories ) below that topbar. When you hover over those hyperlinks the color changes into the color I want, but the default color is blue, which I want to edit into a different shade of green. 

Thanks in advance! And I am Dutch, so excuse me for my butchering of the English language ;)

The easiest way for me to do this is to use the FireBug addon on Firefox. F12 activates it, once installed. Highlight the button you want to change, and the current information about that button/link shows. From there you can tell where to look in foundation.css. You can even test changing the format from FireBug to see if that's what you want before actually doing it in CC.