csrf error on admin page

Hi,

I just installed CubeCart this morning  in a subfolder of my main hosting account. I had to change the parameter RewriteBase in the htaccess file to redirect for good path. I was then able to see the default page ( test Category page, default products).

I was able to login in the admin page and to make some changes in the store settings.

As soon as I logged off from the admin page, I was not able to login again. I cleared my browser cache, clear the cache folder, added a sessions folder in my cubecart root and added the file ini-custom.inc.php like suggested in the post https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/49209-csrf-error-on-admin-login/

Still not working.

Do you have any idea ?   

Thanks

I reinstalled CubeCart on my hosting account and all is fine now

Re-installing should make no difference - this can be caused by a number of different things such as accessing the admin side using different browsers as the session information diesnt match a previous attempt - there is already a github issue rIsed for this

Ian

try Mozilla Firefox

It makes absolutely no difference which browser you use and has nothing at all to do with using FireFox, Chrome, Safari, IE or anything else - you get this by using multiple browsers or accessing from multiple devices with the same browser or even if your IP address changes (common with dynamic IP addresses on fixed landlines)

try Mozilla Firefox

It makes absolutely no difference which browser you use and has nothing at all to do with using FireFox, Chrome, Safari, IE or anything else - you get this by using multiple browsers or accessing from multiple devices with the same browser or even if your IP address changes (common with dynamic IP addresses on fixed landlines)

i use Mozilla Firefox outwith problem