Some translations not working

asehu

Hello everybody!

I'm having some problems with some translations. I'm using Foundation skin, I'm leaving some pics attached.

I know the "Your basket" text is implemented here: 

<h4 class="mini-basket-title nomarg pad-side">{$LANG.basket.your_basket}</h4>

And when I acces to  "/language/es-ES.xml" I see: 

<string name="your_basket" introduced="5.0.0"><![CDATA[Su cesta]]></string>

"Su cesta" is the correct translation to spanish of "Your basket" but it's not working.

So I don't really understand why it's not showing the translation. When I click the other languages, the same happes. It shows "Your Basket" and "Votre panier est vide.(translation of your basket is empty)"

I haven't made any changes to the code, only changes into the control panel of cubecart.

I have the web hosted here www.electroca.tk

1.JPG

2.JPG

Using a programmer's text editor, open the skin template main.php for editing, at the very end, add {debug} and save. Have your browser fetch the Homepage. Your browser should open a pop-up window. This is the Smarty Debug Console.

You can now remove {debug} from the template and save. But do not close the pop-up.

The console lists all the skin variables and their values. Scroll to $LANG and then look for basket=>your_basket.

The $LANG array will actually have two parts: the main array and a sub-array named _language_strings_def. I have not determined if the two are supposed to be identical. The main array also includes language strings from enabled modules.

If there is a mixture of phrases from more than one language in the $LANG array, then I would look at the possibility that there are entries in the database table CubeCart_lang_strings -- these databased phrases have a higher priority than the language files.