No connection to Memcache

Hello,

I´m an absolute beginner with Cubecart and I have a problem.

I will show the following warnings:

Warning: Memcache::connect() [memcache.connect]: Can't connect to 127.0.0.1:11211, Connection refused (111) in /hp/ck/ae/de/www/XXX/classes/cache/memcache.class.php on line 37

Warning: Couldn't initiate Memcache. Please set 'memcache_host' and 'memcache_port' in the includes/global.inc.php file. in /hp/ck/ae/de/www/XXX/classes/cache/memcache.class.php on line 38

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /hp/ck/ae/de/www/XXX/classes/cache/memcache.class.php on line 137

What can I do?

How can I add files to solve the Problem?

My version is Cubecart 6.0.10

Thanks in Advance.

Alex76's solution is to do away with the files having to do with memcache. This would need to be done on each upgrade.

Al's suggestion is to add to the includes/global.inc.php, so CC can make will have the correct choice based on what memory setup is available on your host. To make Al's change, go to your host's cPanel and open File Manager. Find global.inc.php and there will be a choice on the tool bar to change the permissions. It will be 444.Change it to 744 to give yourself permission to write to it. Then open it and add the line to the file. Save and then put the permissions back to what it was.

19 hours ago, Dirty Butter said:

You have to change the permission on the file before you can do anything with it. It cannot be done via ftp. That has to be done from within your hosting cpanel.

OK, Thanks a lot.

I`ve send a ticket to my provider an I hope, they can eliminate This error.

Is there a possibility, to remove the Message from the website (look image)?

The site works, so actually we could go online.

Capture.JPG

Do you have access to your cPanel? If so, you can do this yourself from File Manager. It will look very much like it looks via FTP.

If cPanel isn't available or you are reluctant to do this yourself, and you're in a hurry.... You could follow alex76's suggestion TEMPORARILY! Just add something to the name of those files, so you can easily change it back to make them operational again when the permissions for the includes file is fixed and Al's way is in place.

18 hours ago, Dirty Butter said:

Do you have access to your cPanel? If so, you can do this yourself from File Manager. It will look very much like it looks via FTP.

If cPanel isn't available or you are reluctant to do this yourself, and you're in a hurry.... You could follow alex76's suggestion TEMPORARILY! Just add something to the name of those files, so you can easily change it back to make them operational again when the permissions for the includes file is fixed and Al's way is in place.

Hello Dirty Butter,

Cubecart and SQL-Server are stored by a german host provider.

I  only have access to Cubecart via configuration-website.

So I think, that I can´t change anything via cPanel.

I'm waiting for an answer from my provider, and I hope, they can solve the problem as quick as possible.

Kind regards,

La vie avec déco