Per item shipping cost

njohn

Surely there is a way to assign a shipping cost per item entered as the "product" is created. The per item module seems to  assign the same charge to every item (or am I wrong?). There must be a way out.

Downloaded 1 week trial. Has 2 folders: plugins and shipping. I uploaded plugins to plugins and shipping to shipping. Reloaded. So far NOTHING appears in either  manage plugins or in a product. 

and NO readme

OK per_product_shipping_service was within shipping folder. I uploaded and it now appears in the shipping modules I am trying to figure it out.  The plugin folder contains link_to_per_product_shipping_services, I uploaded it to plugins. So far it seems to be a DEEEEP complicated thing. I'll probably take a week to sort it out.

Got to be a simpler way!

You can (1.) Install "Flat Rate" set cost as 0.00 - Description- Shipping included in Price

(2.) Create option dropdown - ie; USPS Ground &  USPS Priority, then assign actual shipping cost to each when you configure the product.

Screenshot .jpg