[Resolved] New Installation on GoDaddy VPS

utcguy

Hi, I am trying to install CC6 on a new cPanel hosting account, created in WMH with GoDaddy VPS.

Issue: After installing I get a blank page, error 404. Admin page works, but no the home page.

I have tried:
Installed via FTP by uploading the downloaded file(s) from CC, versions  6.0.11, 6.0.10 and 6.0.8.
Installed via cPanel Installation Script 0f versions 6.0.11, 6.0.10 and 6.0.8
Installed locally on desktop using Visual Studio and WorkBench (same errors).
I have tried numerous suggested .htaccess codes.
Disabled mod security
Tried PHP 5.4 and 5.5
Confirmed, then reinstalled Zend and Ioncube.
Tried adding Zend to the global config file
Verified directories were 0755 and then 0777 on necessary directories.
Tried restarting the server
Tried installing other PHP platforms such as WordPress on the server to confirm no server issues.
Contacted GoDaddy and they confirmed all CubeCart required scripts were installed, saying possible file issue.
Tried switching dedicated IP's as my VPS has 3.

I have a CubeCart site I would like to move to the server. However I cannot seems to get a new installation to work.

Thanks you in advance,

Utcguy

uc1.JPG

uc2.JPG

uc3.JPG

uc4.JPG

uc5.pdf

I see that your hosting site is configured with PHP that has "Intrusion Protection (unconfigured)" (IP, via IonCube) installed.

I was working with someone who had this also. I do not know if the IP, being unconfigured, is denying access to your files.

So, if this is a feature provided to you by your hosting provider, please check with them to see if the IP is causing you grief.

Good news..! The install is working. Godaddy found the following error message: Cubecart PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /home/MYSITE/public_html/classes/seo.class.php on line 973

They recommend I enable the MB String extension on PHP. I was able to do this by using the Apache 3 System. Once the MbString was enabled the site launched fine. After testing the newly installed site, I was able to move my client website (running CC6) to my GoDaddy VPS account.  Thank You!!