Purolator Shipping

skyquest

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to find an app from an other cart system (like oscommerce,etc) and put it in CubeCart.... OR to take an app like "Canada Post Shipping Module" and modify it to be an Purolator module...

Or if there is any way for a newbie to find/create a shipping module...

I have the Purolator account and infos, but I don't know how to use them.

Canada Post Module does not do what I am looking for (and as the strike can occur at any moment...)...

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Have you tried contacting their support? They may be able to help.

Support

If you need assistance, or ever wish to stop using your Purolator Courier or Freight Account with an e-commerce platform, please call the Purolator E-Ship Help Desk at 1-800-459-55991-800-459-5599 FREE, or visit the Support section.

22 hours ago, skyquest said:

I would like to know if it is possible to find an app from an other cart system (like oscommerce,etc) and put it in CubeCart.... OR to take an app like "Canada Post Shipping Module" and modify it to be an Purolator module...

Or if there is any way for a newbie to find/create a shipping module...

It isnt possible to use a plugin from another cart system as they use totally different code and it also isnt practical or cost effective to take another shipping module and convert it and it isnt an easy task for a newbie to create their own unless you know the CubeCart environment and are a reasonable programmer.

The suggestion of contacting their own support is definitely worthwhile as some commission (or develop themselves) gateways for different shipping carts but if they dont do this, then you will need to obtain their API documentation so that a developer can create this for you.

Ian