Changing background of top menu bar, and change the way flags show

VAY

Hello Guys!

I just want change background color of top categiry menu at storefront, I went through both foundation.css and cubecart.css and other files at: skins/foundation/css. I tried to change background color at .top-bar; top-bar category-nav in foundation.css but it seemed it did not change whatever I clear my browsers 's histories and refresh. Am I using the wrong file?

Please give some suggestions.

Another point I want suggestions is that I want to change the way storefront Flags (language) from dropdown to make two flags (UK and Lao flags) stands beside, next to each other, showing both flags, rather than clicking.

Could you guys give some suggestion, what CSS files should I go through, I think it is in cubecart.css as at about line 198:

span.flag {

display: inline-block;

width: 16px;

height: 11px;

background: url(../images/sprite_flags.png) no-repeat;

}

Do I have to do something with sprite flags images?

Please suggest me on this?

You might suggest me at [email protected]

This conversation may give you some advice: https://forums.cubecart.com/topic/50488-foundation-css-help/

We suggest you modify cubecart.default.css as this will override anything in the foundation.css.

I will experiment with changing the template file box.language.php so that the enabled languages will show side-by-side. (You can download the Kurouto skin and look at that template file -- Kurouto shows the flags that way.)