[Resolved] Site not working / Cant change language to english in most browsers

I cant change to english in most browsers.

http://www.teka-warehouse.de

Any idea why? Tried to turn on and off SSL, deleted cache etc.

It works fine on my android handy and a local chrome but not on company iphones and the remote connection.

Does it work for you?

Thanks
Jens

After I deleted my browser caches. I cannot even  login in to the admin site any more.

All I did today was take out the password protection in the htaccess.

Shit. We need to go live in 25 minutes. Also the Basket does not work.It takes items but when I go to check out it will show an empty basket.

I think you have a redirect issue. on my test store when I change language I get a "302 found" status and redirected accordingly.

on your site I get a " 302 Moved Temporarily" status and redirected back to the homepage.

It may be nothing, but I would certainly try deleting (or renaming) your .htaccess file in the root of your store, let it rebuild itself when a page next loads and see if you still have the issue. If nothing changes, you can put the renamed file back and the theory can be ruled out.

Please also check your web server error log and also the CubeCart error log, it's possible there is some message being raised which may be a clue.

I've also seen it not work if a module doesn't have a language XML file, using FTP, go through all of your installed modules and validate that they have a module.definitions.xml file in the language directory.

check shipping modules, gateways and plugins found in /modules/.

can't log into admin? per chance are you using Chrome?

If so, try IE, Edge or Firefox and see if you can login to the admin area. Do you get an error message?

It could be the cookie domain is invalid or wrong, which I've seen cause this issue before. You can check it in store settings once you are logged into the admin area.