create order

foz1234

Hi

if i manually raise an order from the admin panel (for a programming service that is not advertised in the shop, in case you wondering why) "orders/create order" for a registered customer, there is no payment method tab for paypal for them to pay the invoice/order? is this correct or have i missed something?

i have a product code for the service & it is set as available for purchase but the status is not ticked for it to be displayed is this the reason?

thanks

I think you're correct that the customer does not get a button to pay it from Order History when the admin creates the order.

What I do is login as the customer and create the order as if I were the customer. I take it to the gateway and then quit. That creates a Pending Order just as if the customer had created it. NOW there will be a Complete Payment button in Order History.

I then email them including their order number:

You can complete your Order #XXXX by logging in and going to your Order History.

https://dirtybutter.com/plushcatalog/index.php?_a=vieworder

Thanks for your reply, i was doing it that way until i found the create order, then thought that would have been the correct way to do it, strange really, not sure what the purpose is of the create order? unless its an oversight regarding the payment button?

regards