Warning Message Displayed Since Upgrade to 6.5.1

Since upgrading store to 6.5.1 the warning message to delete the setup folder has been constantly displayed.  I have checked and there is no Setup folder in the store directory.  Any help appreciated

Thanks

Dave

Screenshot 2023-04-10 103354.jpg

Edited by DavePace

In admin, at the bottom of the left-side navigation panel, click PHP Info. Near the bottom of the page is a table named PHP Variables.

In that table, find $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. Note the path in the Value column.

Make sure this is where you are looking for the /setup/ folder.

When the setup folder is detected, a message is stored in your "session", but when giving the message to the skin template system (Smarty), the message is removed from your "session".

There is nothing new about how this messaging works. So, for the message to not go away, or even be displayed, if there is, in fact, a /setup/ folder not to be found, is strange.

Hi and thank you for your reply

I've checked as you outlined and it gives me the path I expected:

I checked the directories and folders/files in CPanel and the setup folder showed up there, strange that I wasn't seeing it via FTP.  So, I went back to FTP, still not listed so I refreshed the view and there it was and it's now deleted. 

Following previous upgrades the setup folder was always visible via FTP so I don't know why it wasn't this time.  At least I'll have some idea what to do if it happens again

Thanks for your assistance, much appreciated

Dave