H1 for categories

Not sure of what you want.

If you are wanting to make the Category Name on a View Category page have an <h1> tag, that would need an edit on the skin template content.category.php. The names of the products - having very little space to display - have an <h3> tag.

The <h3> tag on the product name could be changed to an <h1> tag, but with a style attribute that forces the font size to display the same as it was before.

Hello, 
I have some write this, you can read this 

In HTML, the <h1> tag is used to define the main heading of a webpage, and it is essential for SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Having clear and relevant <h1> tags helps search engines understand the main topic or subject of the page, which can positively impact your webpage's search rankings.

For categories on a website, the <h1> tag can be populated using the name or title of the category. For example, if you have a category for "Electronics," you can use the <h1> tag like this:

<h1>Electronics</h1>

Using descriptive and relevant text in the <h1> tag for categories not only helps search engines but also provides a clear and structured hierarchy for users visiting your website. It enhances the overall user experience and makes it easier for both search engines and users to navigate and understand the content of your website.

Remember to use only one <h1> tag per page, as it should represent the main heading of the entire page. For subheadings or section headings within the page, you can use <h2>, <h3>, and so on, depending on the hierarchy of your content.

Additionally, ensure that the content of your categories and <h1> tags align with the keywords and topics relevant to your website and target audience. This will help search engines match your pages with relevant search queries, improving your website's SEO and visibility in search results. TellPopeyes Survey

Thanks for read this information, I hope my information is good. 
Best wish 

Edited by Kelly54
Thanks for read this information, I hope my information is good.  Best wish

On 7/31/2023 at 3:53 PM, bsmither said:

Not sure of what you want.

If you are wanting to make the Category Name on a View Category page have an <h1> tag, that would need an edit on the skin template content.category.php. The names of the products - having very little space to display - have an <h3> tag.

The <h3> tag on the product name could be changed to an <h1> tag, but with a style attribute that forces the font size to display the same as it was before.

Thanks. I think I found what I needed.