In the Basix skin, the images added in the product selection cannot be displayed. However, when I switched to the default skin, they were shown correctly. I wonder what went wrong there?

From what I see, the CBurst "View Product" page will show a "Swipe Gallery" if there are more than one image assigned to the product. (This is not images assigned to options.)

If there is only one main image assigned to the product, there is no gallery. (The images posted above suggest there is more than one image assigned to that product.)

So, there are edits that need to be made to the skin so that "Images Assigned to Options" feature will work. But not on a Gallery.

I will post what those edits are soon.

(There also seems to be a problem with some CSS code bleeding over into the Short Description area.)

Edited by bsmither
  • Like 1

(There also seems to be a problem with some CSS code bleeding over into the Short Description area.)  Regarding the (brief description) CSS infiltration issue, I've already resolved it. The main problem now is with the product images not displaying. I still need your assistance. Thank you.

Due to security measures implemented on these forums, I cannot post the code changes needed.

Please send a Private Message with your email address and I will attach a text file with the code edits.

Also, you might be interested in the "Magic" series of plugins shown in the CubeCart Marketplace.

From what I see, the CBurst "View Product" page will show a "Swipe Gallery" if there are more than one image assigned to the product. (This is not where images can be assigned to options.)

If there is only one main image assigned to the product, there is no gallery. (The images posted above suggest there is more than one image assigned to that product.)

Try assigning only one image to this product. Then there will be no gallery. Then selecting an option should show the image assigned to that option.

"All skins"? It looks like Foundation is working. The "Girl Engine Grey" selection shows an image of a figure that looks grey, and the "Girl Engine Blue" selection shows an image of a figure that looks blue.

"unable to update the corresponding product images"

I see that the product above still have secondary images assigned. If you un-associated all the secondary images and saved the changes, please be sure to have CubeCart clear its internal cache.

Edited by bsmither

11 hours ago, bsmither said:
11 hours ago, bsmither said:

"All skins"? It looks like Foundation is working. The "Girl Engine Grey" selection shows an image of a figure that looks grey, and the "Girl Engine Blue" selection shows an image of a figure that looks blue.

"unable to update the corresponding product images"

I see that the product above still have secondary images assigned. If you un-associated all the secondary images and saved the changes, please be sure to have CubeCart clear its internal cache.

The fundation skin is normal and can display pictures of different products, but CBurst will not display the corresponding product pictures. This is also the case with other skins.

Is this still the problem of showing the designated image that is assigned to a specific product option?

This is a recent feature of CubeCart's core code, where probably only the Foundation skin has been enhanced to display this feature.

Please post a web address where we can see the problem.

8 hours ago, bsmither said:

Is this still the problem of showing the designated image that is assigned to a specific product option?

This is a recent feature of CubeCart's core code, where probably only the Foundation skin has been enhanced to display this feature.

Please post a web address where we can see the problem.

https://animeboygirl.com/all-products/senkawa-figma-girl-engine-blue-gray-motored-poseable-doll-boxed-handheld   Please help me take a look. It’s a problem with the display of product pictures.

There is a choice to make when using CBurst:

Keep all the assigned images (Main_images_1 through Main_images_7), and not use the 'image per option' feature, or

Assign only Main_image_1 (gold star), allowing to use the 'image per option' feature.

After changing which images are assigned to the product, click CubeCart's Clear Cache button.

5 hours ago, bsmither said:

There is a choice to make when using CBurst:

Keep all the assigned images (Main_images_1 through Main_images_7), and not use the 'image per option' feature, or

Assign only Main_image_1 (gold star), allowing to use the 'image per option' feature.

After changing which images are assigned to the product, click CubeCart's Clear Cache button.

It's indeed a difficult choice.