Checkout Basket Weight

How can I add the extra decimal place to the weight shown to the customer in checkout, currently it shows only 2 decimal places: Basket Weight: 0.02kg but this can mean anything between 0.200kg to 0.299kg.

All my products use the full 3 decimal places for product weights ie: 65g is 0.065 and it would be handy for customers to be able to see during checkout they can still add further products to their order without going over Royal Mail weight bands, 100g, 250g, 500g, 750g.

In CubeCart6.1.9, the number of decimal places for the weight detail in the internal basket array, and the database details of the product, the option, the AIOS shipping rates, and the order summary was increased from 3 to 4.

And there is nothing about the CBurst skin that would affect the number of decimal places to show.

This should get you down to tenths of grams. (Add/Edit Product, Product Weight, the value entered here should be in kg or lb depending on the store's default weight unit.)

"All my products use the full 3 decimal places...shows only 2 decimal places"

Please enable debugging which will show what the individual product weights and basket total weights actually are.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, "Enable Debugging" is 'Enabled'. In the next field, enter your IP address (www.showmyip.com). Save and have CubeCart clear its internal cache.

View the storefront. Below the page contents (or might be a popup depending on the version of CubeCart in use) will be a section called SESSION:. The 'product_weight' is not formatted, but 'weight' should be.

How many decimal places are shown?