Cardinal 3D secure payments with cc version 4.2.1

Guest jonathonhall

Guest jonathonhall

hello

i had the standard email from paypal saying i needed register with cardinal to accept the maestro payments now.

did all that, it even confirmed what version of cubecart i was running.

I went through all the set up, all ok, then it came to enabling the payments in my paypal checkout options, and there is no 3D payments section.

So now im being told that my version does not support this.

surely I cant be stuck not being able to accept maestro payment?

I have a high traffic site and that being the case is a total joke.

if there a patch or anyway i can accept these payments through paypal still?

As the PayPal Pro gateway is a module for Cubecart is it possible to replace the module in an earlier version of Cubecart with the latest module for 4.3.7 which includes Cardinal found here http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?showtopic=40123 ? or are there other coding compatability issues to address ?

Guest jonathonhall

thanks for the link

i installed as it says too, now i get the 3d secure page up, once the customer has entered their password and slicked the button it just returns them to the cart, why isnt it completing the order?

thanks for the link

i installed as it says too, now i get the 3d secure page up, once the customer has entered their password and slicked the button it just returns them to the cart, why isnt it completing the order?

I am having the exact same issue has anyone managed to resolve this issue?

thanks for the link

I am having the exact same issue has anyone managed to resolve this issue?

I have had this with one of my clients sites and have finally got to the bottom of the problem with help from Al. If you are running a version of CubeCart older than 4.3.8 then as well as using the new PayPal gateway from modules/AltCheckout/PayPal_Pro you also have to use the 4.3.8 version of the file includes/content/gateway.inc.php

This solved the problem for my client so hopefully will work with everyone else

Ian