Add to Basket not working

Guest tomead

I just set up a site last night using cube cart. I have tried magento, joomla, and wordpress, but this program seems like it might work the best for me.

The problem is that when I click on the "Add to Basket" button I get an error page showing a connection problem. Has anyone had this issue, and if so how did you fix it? If I can get this going smoothly enough I will buy a registered version and nice skin and add the rest of my inventory.

Thanks, Thomas

What is the error? URL will help. What version have you installed?

I am have the same thin to

82ndairbornedivisionmuseum.com

I had this with lot of customer lately can not order some. Some just cant order and some can how come this is been drive me nuts

thank you for your help

What is the error? URL will help. What version have you installed?

I am have the same thin to

82ndairbornedivisionmuseum.com

I had this with lot of customer lately can not order some. Some just cant order and some can how come this is been drive me nuts

thank you for your help

There are known issues with 4.4.1 so best to install / upgrade to the latest version first and see if you still have the same problems. As Robsta says though - having more details would help

Ian

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stuckwiththis

Hi,

I am having this problem as well. I am on version 4.4.3, and have found that items can be added when using Google Chrome but not Internet Explorer or Firefox. Does anyone have a solution for this please?

Thanks

Guest stuckwiththis

Hi,

I'm not sure what that is, sorry. Could you explain how to check that?

If it helps, it was working fine with orders being placed successfully until weekend an all browswers, but now I'm stuck.

Thanks

Guest stuckwiththis

I have been messing with it. The classic style won't even load the site properly, but the kitablue has the same problem as the site originally - working on Chrome but not the others.

• 1 month later...

I Think this may be a wider issue, I've not had time to post during December as too busy but I have had a string of complaints in the run up to Christmas regarding customers not being able to add to basket. The most recent was a customer who phoned us today.

The occurances seem totally random, no one operating system / browser stands out as causing the issue and on the two computers I have with various browser tests and my Blackberry I've not been able to replicate the problem.

It's hard to put this into perspective in relation to successful orders as not everyone lets you know they've had issues, but it is clearly occuring for some reason.

I'm currently running v4.4.2 with a modified skin, but it's a skin which has worked without issue on earlier versions.

My search for a solution / the cause goes on, but I suspect it will never really be resolved.

I Think this may be a wider issue, I've not had time to post during December as too busy but I have had a string of complaints in the run up to Christmas regarding customers not being able to add to basket. The most recent was a customer who phoned us today.

The occurances seem totally random, no one operating system / browser stands out as causing the issue and on the two computers I have with various browser tests and my Blackberry I've not been able to replicate the problem.

It's hard to put this into perspective in relation to successful orders as not everyone lets you know they've had issues, but it is clearly occuring for some reason.

I'm currently running v4.4.2 with a modified skin, but it's a skin which has worked without issue on earlier versions.

My search for a solution / the cause goes on, but I suspect it will never really be resolved.

I am having exactly the same problem running 4.4.3 there need to be a solution found. I have no idea how many customers I am losing due to this issue. and I am sick of the blame shifting that goes on when asking for support. "check with your skin developer" "disable ssl". " we can't work out what the problem is if we can't replicate it". for god sake guys this is a problem, find the solution.

I found a customer who had it in our store... I asked him to try IE settings to try to find the cause, this was his reply:

On the log in issue I am using IE8 with windows vista, my cookie protection is set to Med/High I have found if you set this to allow all cookies and logged on to your site,then saved your page to favourites, go back to control panel reset cookies to med/high and delete browser history but tick box preserve favouites website data it seems to allow me to log back in to your site.

I am not sure if this info is any help to you