Google Merchant Center / Data Feeds in other Languages

huggettm

Hi,

As im sure you are aware there are a lot of new countries availabe for google base submission, however google are insisting that the target pages for the product feed it in the language of the feed -

has anyone come up with a way around this - so that there is an 'overlay' or something in another language that you can direct the feed through?

I dont want up a new site for each language!

Hi,

As im sure you are aware there are a lot of new countries availabe for google base submission, however google are insisting that the target pages for the product feed it in the language of the feed -

has anyone come up with a way around this - so that there is an 'overlay' or something in another language that you can direct the feed through?

I dont want up a new site for each language!

CubeCart is multi-language so you would need to translate each of the product descriptions into whatever language was required before you could consider anything else. There is also the problem that the current export routines (standard or any of the mods available) dont as far as I am aware work for multiple languages but I am currently looking at that part of it for my own sites which use my own written export routine and it isnt difficult to do.

Translating the products details however....

Ian