Google Base "availability"

scythe000

Ok, got my site compatible with the new Google rules. Is there a way to bulk set the stock levels? I don't really use it, but Google wants it, so can i just have it set all stock levels to 9999 or something?

Maybe I spoke too soon...looks like Google doesn't care about stock, it wants a field called 'availability'. This is a real red flag. My items are all out of google right now...

• 3 weeks later...

Guest marksson

Ok, got my site compatible with the new Google rules. Is there a way to bulk set the stock levels? I don't really use it, but Google wants it, so can i just have it set all stock levels to 9999 or something?

Maybe I spoke too soon...looks like Google doesn't care about stock, it wants a field called 'availability'. This is a real red flag. My items are all out of google right now...

I had 'upgraded' to cc5 and would have assumed that the google base feed would have worked out of the box, but it's missing the availability attribute. Why?

I had 'upgraded' to cc5 and would have assumed that the google base feed would have worked out of the box, but it's missing the availability attribute. Why?

See Bug report 3024. There's a file to replace, with an additional code change detailed in the notes. It's now working correctly for me.