Only 10 manufacturers showing?

Big Spender

We've added lots of manufacturers to our CubeCart 5.0.6, while they are showing upon editing a product, the 'manufacturers' section from the left hand admin menu seems to only show the first 10..?

Would submit as a bug however the bug tracker seems to have been taken offline atm.

I see the SQL query where the code is asking for a LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0. This is indicative of this page's intent to show a "pagination" block.

While I haven't looked at the code for the pagination request, can you confirm that there is no Page 1 [2] type page selector at the top of the list or bottom?

I see the SQL query where the code is asking for a LIMIT 10 OFFSET 0. This is indicative of this page's intent to show a "pagination" block.

While I haven't looked at the code for the pagination request, can you confirm that there is no Page 1 [2] type page selector at the top of the list or bottom?

Sometimes I have to refresh the page several times to get the pagination to show, here as well as products page, etc.

In the file \admin\skins\default\templates\products.manufacturers.php, at the bottom, add {debug} and save the file. When this page is requested, the browser will then throw up a list of all the variables having been assigned. You will be looking for the variable $PAGINATION.

If you have more than 10 items in the list (hard-coded default), this variable should get set to a string containing <a> links. When the pagination fails to show, we can start looking for the evidence as to why.