I don't understand these Admin choices in v5.1.0

Dirty Butter

The help docs need updating but;

Don't check skipped order processing email in Feature Settings

- This prevents the order processing email sending if the order status is switched directly form Pending to Complete.

Restrict debug to IP Address (Comma Separated) in Advanced Settings

- This means that if debug mode is enabled it will only show on the screen to the IP addresses specified in that text box. This is so that the store can be in debug mode without your customers seeing it. We chose not to link it to the admin session due to debugging cart contents and clearing cookies etc.

Guest delta101

Hi,

I developing a site using CC5 for a local takeaway, most orders will be cash on collection/delivery.

I can get this to work upto a point using the Print Form but the admin/store owner does not recieve an email as the order is still in Pending status.

Is there an alternative or a method by which the admin can recieve an email alert?

Under Print Order Form, the "Send order confirmation email?" is enabled but the admin/store owner does not get the email until the order is MANUALLY changed in CubeCart.

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Guest delta101

Hi,

I am on v5.1.0 - the Order status for admin email notifications is set to "Pending"

Don't check skipped order processing email - is set to Disabled.