Resolved - Dashboard Error

Ms Holly

Yes there was a flash update which caused a lot of problems. You can either wait for the next update, or install an earlier version of flash. The latter might be difficult, so perhaps best to just wait for an update to fix it. This is not a CubeCart issue.

• 7 months later...

I am now also receiving this error message on cc5.2.1

Open Flash Chart
IO ERROR
Loading test data
Error #2032

This is the URL that I tried to open:../../data-files/y-axis-auto-steps.txt

It seems to always happen when I am updating an image in one of the site documents, it doesn't save (even though i hit save) it goes back to the screen with this msg/graph and then I have to go and add images/text again. 

Could you please tell me how to fix this because it is getting really irritating having to redo documents twice. thanks

We would need to know what any recent messages are in the error logs. Go to admin Error Log and view the various screens there.

Also, go to admin Store Settings, Advanced tab, and enable debugging. Also enter the IP address of your internet service. (You can visit www.whatismyip.com to find this.)

Then, when a submitted edit of a document throws you back to the Dashboard, there may some indication why in the debug section at the bottom of the web page.

Hi

The error log is empty.

This is the first line that comes up after I try to insert an image into a site document, it doesn't save and takes me to the graph page but this time the error msg didn't appear.

PHP:
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/classes/sanitize.class.php:123 - Invalid Security Token

also on the website this comes up at the bottom...

PHP:
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/element.product_listing.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/element.tagline_slider.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/widgets/topnav.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/element.image_slider.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/layouts/one_column.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/element.content_header.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/element.breadcrumbs.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/box.errors.php
[Warning] /home/camperle/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_resource.php:325 - filemtime() [function.filemtime.php]: stat failed for /home/camperle/public_html/skins/vector/skins/vector/templates/widgets/regional.php

You can ignore the filemtime warnings.

However, the Invalid Security Token comes about when you go back in your browser's history.

So, you bring up a page to add/edit something. To make sure no one tries to force CubeCart into accepting a forged form, CubeCart remembers a token. You can see what this token is in the debug section: SESSION:__system=>token.

In the HTML of the web page, that token is there as well. When the form is submitted, the token submitted with the form is compared against the token in the SESSION array. If they don't match, the submission is ignored and you are dumped to the Dashboard.

Going backwards to a browser's previous page will show the form and the token for that form that was valid at that time. CubeCart has since discarded that token. And since the page was resurrected from the browser's cache, CubeCart probably doesn't have any token what-so-ever. (Note that the debug section for this cached page shows the debug data that was valid when the page was first delivered.)

Therefore, with CubeCart, please abandon the habit of clicking the browser's "Back" button.

Also, a similar situation may exist where you are opening more than one browser window/tab to make edits across a number of items. (I do this a lot for CubeCart 3. I need to tweak something on 10 documents, I start with the list of documents, and on each Edit link, I right-click and select Open in New Tab. It's amazing how fast that turns out to be.)

Once the form for one tab is submitted, the token used in the forms in all the other tabs is no longer valid.

Thanks for taking the time to explain :-) 

The only thing that is odd though is I am not using the browsers back button nor am I opening more than 1 window of cubecart, I use to do this on the older versions also but noticed with cc5 you cant, so I dont and yet I still receive that error.

I'm wondering if it is because I am uploading a new image which does open a new window and when it goes back to the site doc i insert that image and save,  that could be whats causing it? In other words upload images via 'images' first then go to the site doc and it probably wont occur anymore?