Does Lookup Order work for you?

We have two 5.1.0 stores. Dirty Butter Estates was originally a clean install v5 that I've kept updated, and we use a modified kurouto skin. The Plush Animal Shoppe was originally a v3 and then v4 site and currently uses a commercial skin. The kurouto based skin on Estates doesn't even show a link to Lookup Order at all. The Commercial skin on Plush Animals has the link for Lookup Order, but nothing happens when I use it. The page refreshes and there is no error message.

Supposedly this was fixed in v5.0.8, but I don't know that I've ever tested it before.

Does this feature work for you?

• 2 weeks later...

It worked for me until I upgraded to 5.1 then only the slide on the side worked. Upgrading to 5.1 made the slide so sensitive it is driving me bonkers. I used to have to click on it to get it to slide out. Now if my mouse gets anywhere near it out it comes and half the time when I slide the mouse over it again it goes back in and comes out before I can move my mouse off of it.

@WhiteWillowStitching

This is what was changed as it pertains to your comment about the flyout:

jsadmin.js

Line 299:

To: $('#sidebar_control').mouseover();

Add After line 301:

document.location.hash=target;

Change mouseover back to click and that solves that.

• 5 weeks later...