Weird Little Rectangle on Admin Pages

mitchellds

V: CC 5.1.4 clean

Recently, I have been noticing an elongated rectangle on my CubeCart admin pages. See the attached screenshot. When I pull up the code in Google Chrome, this is what I get:

<div id="ui-datepicker-div" class="ui-datepicker ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-helper-clearfix ui-corner-all ui-helper-hidden-accessible"></div>

Any ideas what is going on here?

I have it too, although mine goes all the way to the bottom.

This is the javascript-powered "hidden" container that holds the calendar that reveals itself whenever you click inside a form field that asks for a date. I don't know why the browser chooses to show an outline of this container.

Not on IE or FF for me. I have been a FF user too many years to count, but I had to stop. The last few builds, plus the beta I tried of the next release ALL messed with the FKEditor - FCKEditor? whichever one 5.1.4 uses - suddenly loses everything in any edited box, sometimes WHILE I'M WATCHING IT HAPPEN. Happens with our Wordpress blog install as well, so it's definitely FF, not CC. Lots of complaints about it on the net.