PHP Notice - No Image Mode Set

Dirty Butter

if (isset($this->_category_status_prod_id[$product_id])) {

return $this->_category_status_prod_id[$product_id];

}

return array();

}

PHP Notice: No image mode set in /home/dirtybut/public_html/plushcatalog/classes/catalogue.class.php on line 777

The line number 777 is the blank space above return array();

I've checked the clean downloaded copy of catalogue.class.php and there doesn't appear to be something missing there.

How can I fix this??

In my pristine CC514 copy of catalogue.class.php, those statements are at line numbers 369-384.

The notice is generated at line 770. It comes about when some code is wanting to construct a URL but is having a hard time figuring out how the skin is wanting to represent that specific image.

I have not traced it all out completely, but I have advised the publisher of Blueprint that CC514 introduced a new size in its skins: tiny. That definition is not coded in that skin.

And allow me to take this opportunity to rant about the requirement that problems be submitted via a helpdesk ticket as being the only way one gets support from the publisher of the gizmo you are having problems with. That means only you and the gizmo author knows about problems that could affect others - sometimes devastatingly so.

I wrote via helpdesk ticket:

In the Blueprint skin, config.xml file, I see references to the images as "placers/noimage_<size>.png".

But for Product Page Normal, there is no "placers" directory name used.

Also, with CC514, there is a new image reference: tiny

Please consider adding this to your skins.

The author replied:

Thank you for notifying me about these issues. They will be fixed in the next release of the theme.

To the Moderators: I understand the above subject deals with third-party skins. Edit as you see fit.

If the problem is just the missing tiny image reference, and you don't want to wait for an official fix, open up the config.xml of a stock 5.1.4 skin and your custom skin and copy/pasta everything between <images> and </images>. Backup first, obviously.

I would recommend that you NOT copy the <image> block from a stock skin to a third-party skin. The third-party skin may have way-different ideas on where its images are (and in this case, it is so).

Rather, make decisions on what seems to be pertinent differences and resolve conflicts intelligently.

(Saying that the error came while in the admin section) Be aware that the admin Product Inventory main list shows a 'tiny' image (which I think needs to pre-exist and is probably created when editing the product), or the CC admin skin's generic image.php.

But the above is only true if a record of the product's main image exists in CC_image_index (which there won't be for the Test Product).