Create Order Suddenly not working

Dirty Butter

On our 5.1.4 Fusion store:

I have not had any obvious jquery issues, but I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the fact that I can't get an order to create today. I put all the information in - it finds the customer just as it should and finds her billing address. She did not fill in a delivery address. I tried to save one, but clicking the Save button does nothing, although it does turn red as usual. So I filled in the delivery address section of Create Order and tried to save it there - still no save. Adding the inventory item worked normally, but again would not save.

Just in case she did something wrong when she registered, I created a new customer from within Admin without difficulty. But again, when I tried to Create an Order - nothing would save.

I tested other screens, such as editing a product, to see if the Save buttons worked there - everything seems to be OK.

Any idea what's happening? This is not something I do very often, so I really don't know how long Create an Order has been malfunctioning.

You say this is your Fusion skinned store. Therefore, we need to determine if that skin is interferring with the specific requirement that CC515 and earlier needs jQuery with a version no higher than v1.7.

If you are using Firefox or Chrome, please install the add-on, "Web Developer's Toolbar" from

http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/

Then we can see exactly what javascript is getting loaded when calling up that admin screen.

I believe I have stated some concerns about those skins that use Fusion.

Once we have eliminated the third-party skin, even though it is not used in the admin screens, we will then be able to troubleshoot the actual code.

Thanks. I've installed the Web Developer addon to Chrome, but you'll have to tell me how to proceed to see what javascript is getting loaded.

I did find under Information to View Javascript. 

ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7/jquery.min.js

/*! jQuery v1.7.2 jquery.com | jquery.org/license */

AND

ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.7/jquery-ui.min.js

* jQuery UI 1.7.3

ALSO

dirtybutter.com/plushcatalog/js/plugins.php

/* jquery.autocomplete.js */

/**
 * Extending jQuery with autocomplete
 * Version: 1.4.2
 * Author: Yanik Gleyzer (clonyara)