Resolved - 5.2.2 Missing Stock quanities

platedepot

This may already be another topic, but I'm not sure.  After my upgrade to 5.2.2, I seem to have lost all of my stock quantities (e.g. 1 in stock, 2 in stock, 0 in stock, etc.) in the Product Inventory menu. 

I've had CC since version 3, and this is the first time I've seen this.  Is there a new setting we have to set somewhere.

That column is commented out in the Summary View in admin/skins/default/templates/products.index.php. IF you don't use Options it makes sense to turn it back on. If you DO use the Option Matrix it's basically meaningless. There is not currently a way to display the stock for each option in the Summary.

Find this line (without my additional comment about it being commented out LOL:

<!--stock level was commented out in the 5.2.2 version <th nowrap="nowrap">{$THEAD.stock_level}</th>-->

And a little further down the page:

<!--stock level was commented out in 5.2.2 <td align="center">{$product.stock_level}</td>-->

Take off the <!-- and --> from both lines to activate that column, as long as you understand it won't work if you decide to use the Option Matrix. 5.2.2 does not provide a way to display a summary view of stock levels for various options - surely this will be corrected in future versions.