Missing products in confirmation emails - UPDATED

platedepot

I started this topic about a month ago, and just finally noticed that the products with a product title that begins with a number (about 99% of mine start with a year - e.g. 1975 Ohio) omit the product listing and price from the confirmation email and from the customer's view - I can see the proper listing on the admin side.  Products with a title that begins with a letter (e.g. Ohio 1975) show normally.  Obviously, this freaks out customers who get blank confirmation emails. (see attached)

A workaround would be to change the listings to start with a letter (there are about 1200 of them), but is there something in the code that can be modified to recognize product titles that begin with a number?

Thanks

MARK

www.platedepot.com

CC ver 5.2.2 - upgrade from 5.2.1

If you have the store settings such that the admin gets an email on the order's move to the Processing stage (as opposed to the Pending stage), does your copy of Admin: Order Received also have the items listed as shown?

"I cannot replicate the problem when I place an order myself."

Say what?

Because you don't want to actually pay for it? Thus you, as the customer making the purchase, don't get the confirmation email that would be sent when the order goes to processing?

If you stop when the order goes to Pending (just cancel out when taken to the "Enter your CC info here." screen), then the admin manually moves the order to Processing, CubeCart should still send the Order Confirmation email to the customer.

The image you have provided above... from what is this a screen capture of?

What, if you can determine, is supposed to be in the parenthesis? The cost of an option?

I changed the name of the test product to "1957 Test Product" and the customer's Order Confirmation email listed it correctly (albeit, the name and options are centered text - I'll have to look into that).

I've attached a screen capture of a copy of the email I received for an order from this morning.  This email was sent as the order moved from Pending to Processing.  I've also attached a screen cap of the same order as I see it on the Admin side.  In theory, two items should have shown up on the email, but an option selected on the Kentucky Smiley plate, it seems to have removed the listing from the email.  A previous order for the KY Smiley plate from yesterday with no option selected showed up okay on the email.