Paypal - No Description at checkout.

Nik Grey

HI Folks,

Hopefully a simple answer to this:

When going via Paypal. as you get to enter your details (When logging in to Paypal) there is no description (on the left hand side) as to what you are about to pay for? I would be concerned about that if I were a customer.

How can we set the 'Description' in this situation?

Disclaimer: I despise PayPal, so my knowledge about how PayPal does things is very limited.

The few occasions I have had to look at CubeCart's PayPal module and gateway code, I did not see where, if at all, CubeCart loads the comm channel's data set with the inventory. (Comm channel: the means by which CubeCart communicates with PayPal's servers.) By description, do you mean the inventory, or a very short "About Us" that describes the store you are about to be paying money to?

CubeCart has three, maybe four, actual methods of getting a customer to pay through PayPal. Some keep the customer at your store, and some sends the customer bouncing out then back - if nothing breaks the sequence.

You may wish to visit www.cubecartforums.org and ask if there is an enhanced PayPal module.