Sales Statistics: 2012 - 2013 on Dashboard

Mec4D

Hi , after the new update 5.2.4 I got the sale statistic graph on the dashboard with reversed years , the blue 2013 showing the info from 2012 and the 2012 showing the 2013 actual data statistic . 

and it is per month , I really like the one before with the daily values of the last 2 months.. this new one do make not sense to be even in the dashboard as the same info I can see just bellow it 

is there a way to switch back to the monthly-daily statistic graph on the dashboard ?

also after the last update to 5.2.4 I am getting tons of spam under my product review comments , they do not show  on the page as I need approve them but this morning I had to clean over 100 again under admin .. 

thanks for your reply if any 

If you haven't seen this:

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

"is there a way to switch back to the monthly-daily statistic graph on the dashboard ?"

The code would just need to be re-written to filter for, and show, a tighter time span. It's do-able.

There is nothing different with regard to the reCaptcha -- so I have no idea why the flood of submissions happened at the same time your CubeCart was upgraded.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Guys , the registration stopped now and no more fake customers registrations , I am getting still from time to time spam reviews but it become less like 1 or 2 in a week compared to the crazy flood , still the reviews need to be approved anyway so I am good

thanks for the tips !

Cath