[Resolved] Order search only returns one page

PeteW1959

OK, I have managed to upgrade to 5.2.5 after 3 attempts. Each time I ran the upgrade the process told me it was already upgraded, even though the warning on the Dashboard said it wasn't.

Anyway, the warning is gone, and the Store Overview is reporting 5.2.5.

However the problem isn't fixed. This is becoming urgent now as I have cancelled orders that should be marked as Processing and I need to deal with them (see my post on Payment Gateways).

This issue keeps raising its head and we are currently waiting on a customer to send us FTP access via a support ticket to see if we can fix this. It doesn't seem to affect all stores and we don't know if its an issue with a specific MySQL version or some other variable.

You should find that if you refresh the page it works. This is the last beg report open prior to 5.2.6 release. 

• 3 weeks later...

What do I have to do to get any response on this? I asked a question in my previous post that no one has bothered to answer in nearly 3 weeks.

Have just upgraded to 5.2.7, and this is still an issue for me.

I am quite happy to give FTP access, but the 'Get Support' link on my Dashboard does nothing, just refreshes the main Dashboard page.

This is getting VERY annoying now; I have an issue, I want it fixed, I am prepared to help you, but you don't seem to want to help me.

Very poor customer service.

Hello Peter, this forum is for customer to customer support. Occasionally myself and my staff will check in here between coding development and helping customers who use the official technical support channel. If this is an important issue and you require dedicated staff support you need to login to your customer area and click "Get Support" to raise a ticket. As far as we are aware and from our testing this issue has been resolved in 5.2.7. 

Just tried in IE and it is working. Am sending a ticket now.

My usual browser is Firefox (26.0), and this is a new computer with a completely fresh install of OS and Firefox, so it isn't connected to any settings I have. I have had the same problem on at least 2 other computers running Firefox.

In admin, Store Settings, Advanced tab, please enable Debug mode. Then visit the Orders page. At the bottom of the screen is a grey block of diagnostic data.

Please let us know what the POST values are, if any.

Later, there will be a list of SQL queries, find the one that starts with:

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS CubeCart_order_summary.*,

It should be the among the very last of the queries. Let us know what the entire query is.

Please take note if there are any PHP errors (top of the block) or Query errors (at the end of the queries).

'multi-action' => ''
'search' =>
'order_number' => ''
'search_customer_id' => ''
'status' => '6'
'date' =>
'from' => ''
'to' => ''
'token' => '932eafd4080ec9799c1490ad5602dd4b'

[5] SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS CubeCart_order_summary.*, CubeCart_customer.type, CONCAT(CubeCart_order_summary.last_name, CubeCart_order_summary.first_name) AS `customer`, CubeCart_order_summary.status FROM `CubeCart_order_summary` LEFT JOIN `CubeCart_customer` ON CubeCart_order_summary.customer_id = CubeCart_customer.customer_id WHERE CubeCart_order_summary.status = '6' ORDER BY `order_date` DESC LIMIT 20 OFFSET 0; -- (0.052005052566528 sec) [CACHED]

No PHP Errors

No Query errors

Thank you.

In the first post of the pagination thread, where I said:

Near lines 622 and 623, find:

$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('PAGINATION', $GLOBALS['db']->pagination(false, $per_page, $page, 9));
$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('TOTAL_RESULTS', $GLOBALS['db']->getFoundRows());

Make them look like this:

if (!$where) $GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('PAGINATION', $GLOBALS['db']->pagination($orders_count, $per_page, $page, 9));
$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('TOTAL_RESULTS', $orders_count);

CC525 has these two statements for lines 637-638:

$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('ORDER_LIST',$smarty_data['list_orders']);
$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('PAGINATION', $GLOBALS['db']->pagination(false, $per_page, $page, 9));

Do not replace this statement:

$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('ORDER_LIST',$smarty_data['list_orders']);

That statement is not one of the two mentioned in the pagination thread.

So, for CC525, replace just:

with:

if (!$where) $GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('PAGINATION', $GLOBALS['db']->pagination($orders_count, $per_page, $page, 9));
$GLOBALS['smarty']->assign('TOTAL_RESULTS', $orders_count);