All in one shipping module issue

geoffb

Hi,

I keep getting problems with the AIO module in that I'm receiving a warning stating:

'Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country.'

I have set this all up and included the UK as a shipping zone, I have tried all sorts and have now just added shipping method 'Per Item' and have successfully got through to the next stage but unless other shipping modules may be suitable for us we need to use All In One.

We sell fragrances so will be setting prices based on 3 weights and sending via Royal Mail which we will for now be hand delivering to the Post Office for delivery, any suggestions or help appreciated.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Maybe you can send a support ticket so we can take a deep look at this. I think there were some fixes in this module in recent v5 released so if you are not on the latest version you probably should be. Please note that quite often UK should be GB. This is a common mistake. 

Hi, I did try to send a support ticket but when I was logged in and clicked in Get Support which the text info tell us to do the link would not take me anywhere, just returned me to the same page :(

Regarding the GB instead of UK, I have swapped the shipping zone name to GB but the Country/Countries selection only has United Kingdom anyway, did a test after I disabled the Per Item shipping and got the warning message again.

Shipping Zone/s:

Zone name: GB

Countries: United Kingdom

Shipping weights:

Royal Mail 1st Class   Price:3.99   Order weight limits: 1.501 - 3.500   Subtotal limits: 0.00 - 0.00

Royal Mail 2nd Class   Price:3.49   Order weight limits: 1.000 - 1.500   Subtotal limits: 0.00 - 0.00

Free Shipping   Price:0.00   Order weight limits: 0.000 - 0.000   Subtotal limits: 100.00 - 500.00

Thanks

Geoff

OK - I was hoping. The only other thing I can think of is the weight range you've set. Are you using Royal Mail weight ranges for First and Second Class, and do your product weights fall within the proper range? Is the lightest package over 1.000kg?

Sorry I can't be of help after all. Hopefully someone who uses AIO and Royal Mail will be along with some suggestions soon.

Is the lightest package over 1.000kg?

This prompted me to look and check my client had added any weight's to each product and each one was not set, I have set one at 1.100 and was able to get through to the next screen, now for the next problem that the next screen where I fill in my card details and hit Purchase then I get taken to a blank screen with nothing on it or anything in the HTML code.

This is a test purchase account set up by my payment processor IridiumCorp

Thanks Dirty.