[Resolved] Upgraded and Purchased Licensed Key--Nobody to Help

KevinMc

Has anyone else having difficulty getting responses from CubeCart. My first order was in January 2014 with Order # 87281 which was $91 to Install/Upgrade Service. Currently I have the 3.0.20 and understood this to upgrade my service. I sent in a couple of ticket to have this done and find out what I needed. After a couple of emails, I was told I needed to purchase a license key. I asked if I was paying for the "service" to upgrade or the actual "upgrade". Meanwhile, I had to get an international card because I live in U.S. and my bank would not let credit card go through, finally was able to purchase License key Order #87450 on March 02 2014 at a cost of $180. I have included all information including the person who hosts my website if there was further technical information I could not give. I have used 3 credits and nothing has been done.......

I asked about a refund, because sale price was $126 (which I was happy to pay,Except for the international card thing and sale ran out) here is a copy of the response.

{CUSTOMER SERVICE PRIVATE RESPONSE REMOVED}

But I still haven't had the upgrade. Meanwhile I keep getting charged for credits to send a ticket and receive vague emails and no results. I have included all that has been asked and if I was missing something, then I asked what needed to be provided. Many if not Most of you here are much more experienced than I am for downloading or installing. I asked CubeCart to do the upgrade, so they can do a backup of the 3.0.20 and install the latest version. I asked and paid for this in the event there are any glitches or patches that may need to be ran and be able to make a smooth transition.

I have an online beef jerky business       (myjerkycentral.com)    store that I am trying to get up and running since January 2014. I did not want to go and make changes and open the store back up only to find I was going to lose information or problems when the new version is installed/upgraded.

I can use a computer fairly well, but when we go on the technical side, this is not a strongpoint and quite honestly I don't know what I am doing......I will try.....but usually get in a bigger problem. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I am trying to reopen the store as I am the new buyer of the business and I am invested already. Thanks for your time and consideration. The response from CubeCart has been very limited and very difficult to communicate at this point.

Kevin McIntyre

Myjerkycentral.com

Hi Kevin

I cannot speak for CubeCart themselves (although I expect Al will answer himself shortly) but sounds like you paid initially for the service to upgrade your website but didnt initially pay for the licence (V3 was a free product while there is a small charge for V5) so that is what the second charge was for. Sounds like bad timing with the end of the sale price for the licence.

We work closely with the CubeCart team and have always found their responses to tickets to be quick so I think this is an unusual situation that will get fixed soon. You should not have to use multiple tickets, let alone use up multiple credits, for a single issue like that, and in my experience credits do get added back to your account if reporting actual bugs in the software or for situations like this.

As you have paid for the upgrade, I am sure it will get sorted by the CubeCart team but if I can help with anything specific, then please feel free to contact me

Thanks

Ian

Hello Kevin,

I'm terribly sorry as there has clearly been communication issues here due to email getting lost. 

We didn't get this information that you sent. If you can send me a private message with access to your web hosting account we will get this upgrade done for you today. 

You can use the link below to send this message to me privately:

http://forums.cubecart.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=1

I have restored three credits to your account.