PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning

Hi all

i am getting this message

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://www.northwalesinks.com/shop/modules/gateway/PayPal/ipn.php

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account. 

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

This is most likely a CubeCart v3 URL for PayPal's Instant Payment Notification. Please remind us what version of CubeCart you are running.

If this URL is set in your PayPal Merchant Account control panel, please try removing it.

Brian is right please remove the current URL. CubeCart automatically handles this for you and tells paypal the ion URL with every transaction. There is no harm setting this value however and the correct URL can be found in the PayPal Pro plugin configuration page. Standard paypal and pro buth use the same cubecart IPN URL.

Guest moshiksss

I keep getting these "PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning" emails for a failed IPN URL.

Fair enough, the site is inactive now, so I have removed the IPN URL from Paypal; however I STILL am getting the emails. How do I make them stop!?

Thanks!