Host upgrading to PHP5.4

You may have issues with CC524 (according to your sig).

As long as the hosting provider also updates the ionCube Loader to be compatible with the version of PHP (PHPv5.4 will require ionCubev4.4), then CC526+ should run fine.

(I am running code segments of CC5210 under PHPv5.5.6. Having compared the code differences between CC520 through CC5210, I can say that the only changes that were required due to the version of PHP are the encoded files.)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm seeing this in the debug messages:

[Notice] /home3/butter01/public_html/plushcatalog/controllers/ioncube_4.4/php_5.4.php:437 - Undefined property: GUI::$disableJS

My php_5.4.php file doesn't have lines as far as 437. I've upgraded to 5.2.12 and having several issues. Is this part of the problem perhaps??

Notices do not crash PHP.

disableJS disappeared (at least from the human-readable code) in CC510.

It is a "switch", and the value of the switch determines a course of action to take. From the name given to this switch, I would surmise that when ?disableJS=true was included in the querystring, all the <script>...</script> was to be stripped out of the page that was sent to the browser.

In CC510, from looking at the code, the WorldPay gateway module used it (don't know why).

The contents of /controllers/ioncube_4.4/php_5.4.php was updated in CC528 and is unchanged to CC5212 (according to the CRC32 hash-code of the file).

(While I do not know the formatting/process of the ionCube file, I am certain that any references to line numbers - if that's even possible as I don't know - could never be referenced to any physical line the ionCube code sits on.)

None of this, however, answers why "disableJS" is showing up.