HTTP 500 Errors and Redirection

svrabel

I recently updated to add an SSL certificate to my site. Some of the issues that I had before with customer redirection went away, but I started receiving reports of HTTP 500 errors and a few different redirection messages. Looking at the error log, I have the following error: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/public_html/store/classes/cart.class.php on line 1015

One person reported receiving this message: the web address you entered could not be found. You were trying to go to https://www.savvystitchesapplique.stire/index.php?_a=gateway

My standard and SSL store URLs are correct. I'm at a loss at what I need to look at.

The link you posted:

https://www.savvystitchesapplique.stire/index.php?_a=gateway

is malformed. Perhaps the link should be:

https://www.savvystitchesapplique.com/store/index.php?_a=gateway

In the file /classes/cart.class.php, near lines 1005-1026, make sure everything uses the getInstance() form:

/**
     * Save basket
     */
    public function save() {
        Session::getInstance()->set('', $this->basket, 'basket', true);
        //Only care about auto saving the cart if there is something in there
        if (!empty($this->basket) && isset($this->basket['contents'])) {
            if (User::getInstance()->is() && Config::getInstance()->get('config', 'auto_save_cart')) {
                static $old_basket = null;
                $id = User::getInstance()->getId();
                $basket = serialize($this->basket['contents']);
                if (empty($old_basket) || $old_basket != $basket) {
                    $old_basket = $basket;
                    if ((Database::getInstance()->count('CubeCart_saved_cart', 'customer_id', array('customer_id' => $id))) !== false) {
                        Database::getInstance()->update('CubeCart_saved_cart', array('basket' => $basket), array('customer_id' => $id));
                    } else {
                        Database::getInstance()->insert('CubeCart_saved_cart', array('customer_id' => $id, 'basket' => $basket));
                    }
                }
            }
        }
    }

This particular function is called during PHP's shutdown routines (after the web page has been given to the web server for delivery), and there is no way to predict what classes may still be instantiated. So, getInstance() gets a new instantiation if there isn't one already.