Payment Gateway FirstData Global Gateway E4

nairB

Does anyone know if the latest version of CC works with the Payment Gateway FirstData Global Gateway E4?   My client is currently running version 5.14 and it has been working with FD Global Gateway, but FirstData apparently just dumped this and is now only supporting Global Gateway E4.  I can upgrade, but I don't want to go through the upgrade if it doesn't support it.

thanks!

According to this GGe4 knowledge-base article, all you need to do is to make a minor edit to the Authorize.net module, enable it, and use the SIM method.

The SIM method sends your customer to the payment processor's hosted payment page. The AIM method keeps your customer on your site where you are responsible for PCI-DSS compliance.

All of the payment gateway modules found in any version of a CubeCart installation package will (generally) work with any currently installed version of CubeCart 5. So, you can if you wish, get the latest download of CC5 and grab the Authorize.net gateway folder and replace the existing folder you already have. I say this only because some gateway modules have had minor to significant bug fixes and tweaks over the past months - but no changes are related to making any module resume working after a version upgrade of CC5.

According to this GGe4 knowledge-base article, all you need to do is to make a minor edit to the Authorize.net module, enable it, and use the SIM method.

The SIM method sends your customer to the payment processor's hosted payment page. The AIM method keeps your customer on your site where you are responsible for PCI-DSS compliance.

All of the payment gateway modules found in any version of a CubeCart installation package will (generally) work with any currently installed version of CubeCart 5. So, you can if you wish, get the latest download of CC5 and grab the Authorize.net gateway folder and replace the existing folder you already have. I say this only because some gateway modules have had minor to significant bug fixes and tweaks over the past months - but no changes are related to making any module resume working after a version upgrade of CC5.

Great find Brian! Pleased to know about this.