Changing title of Admin Dashboard

Dirty Butter

If each store is connecting to it's own database, then in admin, Languages, edit the language in use, select Dashboard from the drop-down, and change 'title_admin_cp' to something short, such as ACP:. Then, in the admin template file main.php, change:

Was:
<title>{$LANG.dashboard.title_admin_cp}</title>

Now:
<title>{$LANG.dashboard.title_admin_cp} {$CONFIG.store_title}</title>

Or, if your browser can show the favicon for the site on the tab, that will give an indication of which store is on which tab.

Well, I almost did it by myself. I saw the Admin section of Languages and looked there. Had the right idea, anyway.

But it didn't work as expected. The tab did not change (cleared cache and rebooted browser). However, I was able to put v5 Plush in the Languages Dashboard file. Since nothing in Admin is seen by bots, this should be OK, shouldn't it?

(I use the same barn favicon for both stores, but that would be enough for most I imagine.)

I found part of the issue - my stupidity - somehow left the </title> off the changed code.

BUT, even though v6 Plush IS being saved in the database, it is not showing up in Admin browser tab now. I had tried manually deleting the cache, and I lost the v6 Plush and can't get it back.

Fixed - had trouble clearing browser cache! Sorry - brain fog day.g

AGGHHH!! Rebooted FF and lost MY v6 Plush again!! Back to Admin Control Panel Store Name