zen cart to cube cart

I am contemplating a change from zen cart to cube cart. I have already installed the software on a test site and was wonering if I would be able to extract the abase tables from zen to import into cube cart database?

I read where a different type is using csv file...how would one go about getting csv of the xen contents of database?

Yes I just want the customer/orders/payment history and products transferred.

I love zen cart but the version I use is no supported much and they just keep saying to load the new version---which by the way its mods are still not working right.

I don't want my customers to lose their orders either.

So would I be able to gather the information from my existing database and ust import it to the database in cubecart?

I don't want my customers to lose their orders either.

So would I be able to gather the information from my existing database and ust import it to the database in cubecart?

If you also want orders and payment history then while it is possible, it makes it more complicated doing it manually / yourself via exporting and importing the data. It can be done but you might be better off using one of the services that is tried and tested

Ian