Product editing

Working in admin, Products:

I think you should be using the "Filter" drop-down to get only those products assigned to a specific category (terminology).

Then, bring an inventory item up for editing and change the price (for example). Then save.

The list is still filtered by the category chosen. From that Filter drop-down, choose "Any". Normal operation resumes.

Is this what you are describing? I am not seeing a "Sort" by Category on the Product Inventory screen.

Working in admin, Products:

I think you should be using the "Filter" drop-down to get only those products assigned to a specific category (terminology).

Then, bring an inventory item up for editing and change the price (for example). Then save.

The list is still filtered by the category chosen. From that Filter drop-down, choose "Any". Normal operation resumes.

Is this what you are describing? I am not seeing a "Sort" by Category on the Product Inventory screen.

​Yes.If I am in a filtered list, and make a change to a product, I can't filter to another list without going to the full list page. I think the filter should be filtering the database list, and if you change it allow it to update the list from the database without the extra step.