Jump to content

can bug in the products


fabriceunko
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi, I just noticed an error message when I go into the products.

in the product page there are 4 tabs in the tab 'Product List' there is a menu that display categories for faster display of products.

when I selected a category, it works perfectly. the category of products is displayed. but when I selected 'All' after choosing a category. I have an error message.

 

bug.thumb.png.8821e3056d49654ca9b7c66ed4

when I chose 'All' I what appears

bug2.thumb.png.580dba4876072d9abe237bcab

What to do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That will need to be looked into by the developer.

The "Not Found" message comes from the web server because the URL looks like a 'storefront' URL - not an admin settings page URL.

Until a fix is found, please click the Products link in the navigation panel to return to a proper list of products.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Must be something new since CC603 because my CC602 does not behave this way.

Please compare settings on admin, Store Settings, Search Engines tab:

 

Add Category... No
Add Subcat... Yes
Meta Data... Replace

on my side I

add category .. No

add subcat.. Yes

Meta dafa .. melting metadata

I change to replace and it did the same thing.

 

i use cc605

Edited by fabriceunko
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the same issue running 6.0.5 

After selecting 'all' filter again the url I am being redirected too is 

<<storeurl>>/any

Looks like its trying for a storefront url alright, seems odd for a filter 

My metadata is set to merge 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have two CC605 installations, one is a standalone (the installation is at the domain), and one is in a subfolder (www.domain.com/store/).

The standalone works fine. The subfolder exhibits this problem. But each uses a different database and different store settings.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In my bad installation, when I select a category from the drop-down for the second time, the URL request is:
/store/admin.php?_g=products&cat_id=?_g=products&cat_id=1

But 'Any' still gives me /store/any

Since the drop-down is an auto-submit on change, I'll be looking at the javascript.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In the admin skin template products.index.php, near line 21, make this change:

Was:
   <select id="cat_subset" class="url_select">
      <option value="any">{$LANG.common.any}</option>
      {foreach from=$CAT_LIST item=cat_dropdown}
      <option value="?_g=products&amp;cat_id={$cat_dropdown.cat_id}" {if $cat_dropdown.cat_id == $CURRENT_CAT}selected="selected"{/if}>{$cat_dropdown.name}</option>
      {/foreach}
   </select>

Now:
   <select id="cat_subset">
      <option value="any">{$LANG.common.any}</option>
      {foreach from=$CAT_LIST item=cat_dropdown}
      <option value="{$cat_dropdown.cat_id}" {if $cat_dropdown.cat_id == $CURRENT_CAT}selected="selected"{/if}>{$cat_dropdown.name}</option>
      {/foreach}
   </select>

This reverts back to a previous version of CubeCart. I do not know what was supposed to have been fixed by this change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...