Unable to add Option Attributes

AdamFish

I have am just looking at implement a Store on my website and I like the look of CubeCart but I am having some issues.

I have installed 6.0.5 twice now in two different folders just to ensure this is not an install issue!

The problem is with adding Option Attributes.  I have created an Option Group called Size and am trying to add Option Attributes for Small, Medium, Large, etc.  So I go to Option Attributes and select the only Option Group in the dropdown, enter the Attribute Name and click on Save, it comes back and says the Option Group has been successfully updated but no Option Attributes are shown.  Nothing in the error logs (with debugging enabled) and no records created in the CubeCart_option_value table either.

Is this a bug in this version or am I missing a step somewhere to make this work?

Thanks,

Adam  

"I go to Option Attributes and select the only Option Group in the dropdown, enter the Attribute Name and click on Save,"

It is very misleading when CubeCart says something has been updated. Several actions are taken - you don't see them all - and if these actions succeed, then the Update is true. This happens even when those actions you do see seem to have had nothing done.

Your description does not mention your clicking the green circle with white plus after having entered something into the Name field.

Please try again and make sure to click the "Add" icon to the right of the Name field before clicking the Save button.

OK so have fixed it in IE11 now as well, found that my website URL was included in the Compatibility List so it was running the site in compatibility mode, removed this entry and logged in again and now all the icons are showing as expected.  Phew. 

Adam

Please try this experiment:

In the file admin/skins/default/templates/main.php, add the following line just after the <head> tag:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">

(If this changes things for IE, maybe also add it to main.php of the storefront skin you are using.)