[Resolved] Blank pages after update to 6.0.6, other problems.

www.stainedglasscreations2.com/store

In April 2015 I upgraded CubeCart from 3.x to 6.0.4. The upgrade seemed to go well and the products & settings all imported cleanly. I mistakenly did not do much real testing. A couple months later, in July, my client mentioned that she hadn't seen any orders for a while (it's not a heavily trafficked site at all). I looked back and saw no orders since the upgrade. I did a bit of testing, and the "Add To Basket" button did nothing. Also, there were times that when I clicked on a particular product, I simply got a blank page.

Thinking there may have been a problem with the install, I saw there was a new CC version (6.0.6), so I did that upgrade this last week. Now I can't see the store at all, just getting blank pages. I've done all the troubleshooting I can think of, but am at the end of my expertise. I have attached the most current error log. Any help you can give would be very much appreciated.

Paul

error_log

From your error log, I will conclude that the upgrade from 3 to 6 failed to account for the fact that you probably had a Per Category shipping module enabled.

If so, please visit the MarketPlace and download the Per Category shipping module, as well as any other shipping module that you recall CC3 as having been installed.