VAT issue on past orders after upgrade from CC4

sailing123

Hi (sorry this post should have been under the Upgrading help folder, but too late to change now)

When upgrading from CC4 to CC6, I noticed that when I check an existing CC4 order, the VAT line on the "order summary" page is missing. I can see that there is a VAT value recorded under the "inventory" tab but it is under the "total Tax" line and not under the "Select tax" line. So from an accounting point view, that's a really mess.

In CC4 I was used Robsta VAT mod. 

What do you suggest ?

Thanks

Sandrine

Edited by Dirty Butter
moved on poster's request

Hi there,

Thanks for moving this post in the right folder !

I would think so. I am still trading with my old CC4 at present and CC6 is in a separate sub folder while the work is being done so none of the database have been changed as far as I know but the upgrade was done by one of the active developers here. When you say "list the structure of that table", are you referring to the table that I can access via  phpMyAdmin ?

Yes - Since the table came from a mod, I'm thinking someone with the skills to tell you how to access it from 6.0.7 would need to know what the structure of that table is in phpMyAdmin. Hopefully they will be able to tell you how to copy that data into the correct 6.0.7 table. But I'm certainly not the one who has the skills for this, and my idea may not be anywhere near the solution. Just figured it wouldn't hurt to provide the info while you wait for someone to be online who is knowledgeable.