Swedish Language File

mrphibah

There is no official Swedish language file which is why it isnt in the marketplace. There are plenty of CubeCart users in Sweden and we host / support a few Swedish sites where the owners have done the translation themselves and while all of these are still using V5, there isnt a huge difference - if used with V6 stores, there will be some phrases that have not been translated. I will try and get a copy and post up in the marketplace

Creating or modifying a language file is not complex so would you be interested in taking this and completing the translation so all remaining phrases are translated and then a more complete version can be post back into the marketplace

Ian

There is no official Swedish language file which is why it isnt in the marketplace. There are plenty of CubeCart users in Sweden and we host / support a few Swedish sites where the owners have done the translation themselves and while all of these are still using V5, there isnt a huge difference - if used with V6 stores, there will be some phrases that have not been translated. I will try and get a copy and post up in the marketplace

Creating or modifying a language file is not complex so would you be interested in taking this and completing the translation so all remaining phrases are translated and then a more complete version can be post back into the marketplace

Ian

Sure, I can complete the v6-translation. but the file is like 90% already translated, is this correct?

Please reply here when you have but it up on the marketplace, I'll install it to my webstore, and start editing the .xml files.

This includes 4 .xml files, right?  ('definitions.xml', 'email_definitions.xml', 'email_en-GB.xml' (or rather the swedish equivalent of this filename) & 'en-GB.xml' (again, rather the swedish equivalent of this filename)

The Swedish language pack has been uploaded to the marketplace and is available for free download.  However only approximately 50% of the main language strings have been translated and none of the email strings. Once you have completed, please PM me the two xml files and I will add the new version so others can also benefit

Thanks

Ian