pre-purchase / pre-order

Adryan

Hello all,

i'm new in Cubecart and look for an pre-purchase extension, maybe by a countdown for the shipping out date.

This is because i make shirt designs, some cane be sell very well and some are very difficult to sell. 

So i see in other Shops, they make a Campaign to sell her design, after maybe 50 or 100 orders are done, the shop start to print and send the orders.

if they don't get the orders of the minus the pay back the money and stop this design.

anyone a idea how i can do this too?

Good Morning,

I am the developer of the plugin that was linked here. The module itself provides the underlying functionality for pre-orders to work and the supplied template code is intended to only serve as an example. You can achieve a lot of what you would like to do using the CubeCart template engine within your skin along side the module.

For example, you could have your site developer add a javascript counter based upon the release date/ship date if one is defined. You can choose to show that the item is a pre-order to your customers in whatever way you would like via your store skin.

It isn't possible to supply a module that will satisfy every requirement out of the box as almost ever store would like it to work a different way. It's due to this reason that this module adds the core functionality to CubeCart with the remainder of the steps needing to be build to suit your requirements within your store skin.

All the best,

Alec.