[Resolved] Where do you setup shipping

Wildhorse

In CubeCart's administration (for CC6), click the Manage Plugins link. All of the installed modules will be listed here: gateway (payment), shipping, plugins, social, external, affiliate, and livehelp modules.

Click to edit the control panel of the module you are interested in.

At the MarketPlace, locate a module you want to install. Obtain the "Install Token" for that module.

At the demo site, Manage Plugins, enter the token and Submit. The module will be installed. (Probably. I haven't tried it, but I see no reason why the demo site would prevent a shipping module from being installed.)

Thanks for your help.  The demo version apparently does not allow the installation of modules.

"Access to this is denied in the demo store for security reasons. Please go back to the previous page."

I've been a CubeCart user for more years than I care to remember, but with this level of incompetence (no shipping module in the demo version) it may be time to move on.

Thanks for your help.  The demo version apparently does not allow the installation of modules.

"Access to this is denied in the demo store for security reasons. Please go back to the previous page."

I've been a CubeCart user for more years than I care to remember, but with this level of incompetence (no shipping module in the demo version) it may be time to move on.

This is not incompetence but as it says is for security reasons - if you were allowed to upload any plugin to their demo server, then you could wreck havoc on their server.  If you want a demo site to test things like this then it is simple to create a demo site in your own hosting area

Ian